Send us an online consultation or call us on +34 628 133 276, based on your request we will show you our portfolio that includes options for a range of budgets and sizes, from 1-bedroom apartments to 12-bedroom villas in Mallorca. Search by location, number of rooms, or features (for example, beachfront or private pool). When you find the right match, our Villa Specialists will find out if the villa is available during your desired time period.
If you have sent an online inquiry, a specialist in Villas or Apartments will contact you as soon as possible by email and / or phone to confirm availability and answer your questions. Our Villa Specialists have an average of 14 years of experience, so they can offer first-hand knowledge and advice. If the villa you selected is not available, your Villas specialist will suggest alternative villas to suit your budget, group size, and desired amenities. Even if you don't have all the clear details yet, our experts will work with you to narrow down your options and start planning.
After you have decided on a villa / apartment, your Villas specialist will reserve your dates and send you some forms to fill out and return. Once you have returned the completed forms and successfully paid your deposit (30% of the total), your stay at the villa will be officially confirmed. The remaining 70% of your total will be paid 60 days before your stay. Some villas also require a refundable security deposit, either paid before or paid on arrival. Our cancellation policy is strict: reservations canceled before 60 days on arrival will be charged 30% of the total stay. Cancellation during the last 60 days will be charged 100% of the total stay.
Each reservation of a villa includes the services of a personal Concierge, who will contact you before your trip to help with your arrival details, organize car rental, plan excursions, and organize additional services or services to make your most special stay. Before leaving, you will receive a final document with a summary of all the services you have booked, a schedule of scheduled activities, local contact details and other useful information about your destination.
Relax and have fun in your unique stay in the villa / apartment! And rest assured that if you need anything before, during, or after your getaway, our experts are just a phone call away.
The standard check-in time in most villas is at 16:00 pm and the check-out time is at 12:00 pm, unless otherwise indicated. Early arrivals or late departures are subject to the availability of the villa, and can also be arranged in advance with the owner. Additional charges may be imposed.
Renting a villa anywhere in the world is different from renting a room in a hotel, and therefore you should take into account the standard conditions that a specific villa has in order to make your stay a peaceful one.
Most of the standard conditions are:
1. The peace and quiet of other residents is of the utmost importance. PLEASE KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM.
2. IMPORTANT: 50% of the deposit will not be returned if the neighbors complain of noise or bad behavior.
3. Loss of keys carries a fine of € 75.
4. The standard check-in time in most villas is at 16:00 pm and the check-out time is at 12:00 pm, unless otherwise indicated. Early arrivals or late departures are subject to the availability of the villa, and can also be arranged in advance with the owner. Additional charges may be imposed.
5. Only the specified number of guests are allowed during the time of booking in the villa. Additional guests will be charged a fee if the villa accommodates more guests. Otherwise, they simply cannot stay. And they will be asked to leave the property.
6. In the event that the guest incurs any damage or has outstanding balances, the amount will be deducted from this deposit.
7. The owner of the villa reserves the right to ask guests to leave the property with evidence of misconduct and misbehavior. In such cases, no refund will be given to the guest for the amount paid for the villa rental.
8. Illegal substances and activities are strictly prohibited, including the use of illicit drugs, prostitution and gambling, possession of firearms and dangerous weapons.
9. Most villas are located in private neighborhoods, and guests are expected to behave in accordance with good conduct and good behavior at all times within the premises. Smoking is prohibited in most villas unless otherwise permitted.