1. Find the perfect Villa / Apartment
Send us an online consultation or call us at +34 628 13 32 76 from your request we will show you our portfolio that includes options for a range of budgets and sizes, from 1 bedroom apartments to 12 bedroom villas in the best holiday destinations. Search by location, number of rooms or features (for example, in front of the beach or private pool). When you find the right match, our Villas Specialists will find out if the villa is available for your desired period of time.
2. Talk to our experts
If you have submitted an online consultation, a Villas or Apartments specialist will contact you as soon as possible by email and / or phone to confirm availability and answer your questions. Our Villas Specialists have an average of 14 years of experience, so they can offer first-hand knowledge and advice. If the villa you selected is not available, your Villas specialist will suggest alternative villas to suit your budget, group size and desired amenities. Even if you don't have all the clear details yet, our experts will work with you to reduce your options and start planning.
3. Confirm your stay
After you have decided on a villa / apartment, your Villas specialist will reserve your dates and send you some forms to fill out and return. Once you have returned the completed forms and successfully paid your deposit (30% of the total), your stay in the villa will be officially confirmed. The remaining 70% of your total will be paid 60-30 days before your stay. Some villas also require a refundable security deposit, either paid before or paid on arrival. Our cancellation policy is simple: reservations canceled before 30 days upon arrival will be charged 30% of the total stay. Cancellation during the last 30 days will be charged 100% of the total stay.
4. Choose Concierge Services
Each reservation of a villa includes the services of a personal concierge, who will contact you before your trip to help with your arrival details, organize car rental, plan excursions, and organize additional services or services to be done. most special stay. Before leaving, you will receive a final document with a summary of all the services you have booked, a calendar of scheduled activities, local contact details and other useful information about your destination.
5. Travel and Enjoy
Relax and have fun in your unique stay in the villa / apartment! And rest assured that, if you need something before, during or after your getaway, our experts are just a phone call away.