1 Bedroom Apartment
Modern apartment (44m2) with a large 15m2 terrace/balcony to enjoy the sun
Here you can enjoy the sun and the unique climate of the Costa de Mogán throughout the year.
Comfortable and modern one-bedroom apartments, a kitchen, a spacious living room and large terraces/balconies, as well as a wonderful swimming pool surrounded by a large solarium with hammocks and parasols.
Live a unique family vacation in a quiet environment just a few steps from a spectacular water park and Taurito beach, a fantastic sandy beach with numerous nautical-sports services and beautiful sea caves.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 12:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
STRICT cancellation policy
Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest has made the reservation at least 30 days before check-in (time indicated in the confirmation email)
After that, guests can cancel up to 30 days prior to check-in and get a 70% refund of the total reservation.
If the cancellation occurs within 30 days before arrival, no amount will be refunded.
To obtain a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel within 48 hours after the reservation and at least 30 days before the agreed date for the occupancy of the accommodation (check-in day that is established in the confirmation email).
To get a 70% refund of the total reservation, the guest must cancel a full 30 days prior to the local listing time of the listing (shown in the confirmation email); otherwise, there will be no refund.
In the event that the guest has paid only 30% of the reservation, no refund will be accepted and the remaining 70% will simply not be charged.
If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the unspent nights will not be refunded.
Can guests get a refund if the listing isn't what they expected?
The Host will provide guests with a new place to stay or we will issue a refund if the Host's agreed stay is unavailable, unclean or unsafe, or if there is an animal present that the Host did not mention in the description of the token. Each case will be studied personally between the Host and the Guest.
Can guests get a full refund if the Host is unable or unwilling to fix a problem?
In the event that the Guest cannot occupy their accommodation for reasons attributable to the Host, the Guest must contact ISHOLIDAYS within 24 hours after the check-in date. Where appropriate, ISHOLIDAYS will cancel the reservation and issue (ISholidays) a refund charged to the Host.
Can guests get a full refund for COVID-19?
The guest gets a full refund if they are unable to fly from their nearest airport due to a blockade by their country's government or could not reach the destination due to a destination blockade. Or for having contracted COVID-19, justifying it with a medical report.
If before or during your trip you are forced to cancel it, hire this rate that includes cancellation insurance. With this insurance we will reimburse you for cancellation expenses.
This insurance is specifically designed to cover the cancellation costs that could be incurred as a result of not being able to travel, as well as the reimbursement of the proportional part in the event that you have to return earlier than expected.
Insuring the costs of canceling your trip for those unforeseen events that may prevent you from making the trip you have planned at the last minute will be very useful. It will be of great help to you to recover the costs of the trip in case you cannot finally travel.
Click on the following document to see the conditions:
Minimum stay: 2 nights